"At engineering school, the first thing they teach you is that everything is about efficiency. Meaning how much available potential is really used. And they train you to hunt down those losses. But over time I started to see some losses in people around me, and most importantly in myself. It really bugged me for a while. I just couldn't figure it out.
Then I kinda connected the dots.
People are frightened of trouble and failure which come up when you strive for something of value. Troubles and failures are like the dragons. They are scary. And Yes there are pretty ugly dragons out there. But we are only humans so what do we do?
Guess what, Knights are also humans. Humans with badass big swords and shiny shields.
In real life, willpower is your sword and persistence is your shield. And with those, you can charge against any beast you encounter on your journey!!
Time to pick up your swords guys. " Marek Foltis
- 31 years old
- Masters in engineering (Waste recycling)
- Czech republic
- Production manager deputy
- Lean engineer
- Waste processing plant manager
- Contract salesman (Waste recycling business)
- Plenty of part-time jobs during student years. Mostly mechanic or forklift driver (been working since 15 years old)
- Custom motorcycle building
- Martial art -> Box, 6hours of training every week
- Learning about philosophy and psychology from online lectures
I grew in village Vlastovicky in the Czech republic. I was tinkering with motorcycles since childhood.
When I was 17 old I made a homemade Jet engine using an old truck turbocharger and I have put it in an old Jawa 21 moped.
Than I graduated from High shool of technology making my Jet engine moped my final thesis................... My Appology Currently working on this section....